- Durability of the mat: 3 - 4 years
- Resistance: 108?
- Efficiency in terms of dirt trapping: 99,8%
- Resistant to acidic and alkaline substances
- Reduced cleaning costs due to no transfer of contamination to critical areas
- Annual free of charge particle collection efficiency test (AFG test)
- Possibility to place a warning floor graphic or your own design
- Why a DYCEM mat, not a rip - off mat? - - Removable mats cause the spread of dirt particles and re - soiling - - Removable mats are much less effective, preventing only 27% of contaminants from getting in - - Removable mats can cause static discharges of up to 50000 volts per tear - - The adhesive mats can be brought into a clean room on shoes - - On peel - off mats, wheel traffic can be difficult - - Peelable mats are too small to effectively stop contamination. - - Very often, several layers of mats are torn off, which causes a waste of time and money