I. General Provisions
- These terms and conditions determine the rules for making purchases in the online store operated by the Seller at sklep.renex.pl. The Seller is RENEX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 8883123879, Regon 363173268.
- You can contact the Service Provider:
- under the telephone numbers of the Customer Service Line: 54 231-10-05 and 54 411-25-55 (the cost of the call is consistent with the operator's tariff - calls to landline numbers);
- using the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Regulations - Regulations herein. With regard to services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Customer (Buyer) - a natural person who is at least 13 years of age, however, if this person does not turn 18, the consent of his statutory representative is required, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special provisions grant legal capacity, and which makes or intends to make an Order or Reservation or uses other services of the Online Store (including the Consumer).
- Consumer - a natural person who performs with an entrepreneur a legal transaction not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- The subject of the transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the pages is up to date. However, if some of the Ordered or Reserved Goods are not available, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the situation by phone or e-mail.
- Goods - a movable item, to which the Sales Agreement and the Reservation Service applies.
- Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Client outside the Online Store in connection with the delivery of the Goods (e.g. installation of equipment).
- Product - Additional goods and services presented in the Online Store.
- Sales Agreement- an agreement of sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the Online Shop or at the Seller's headquarters. If the Buyer is a Consumer, the sales agreement is a distance agreement within the meaning of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- RENEX Online Store (Store, Online Store) - website available at sklep.renex.pl, through which the Customer can buy Products.
- RENEX Store - a sales point available to all Customers based in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek.
- Website - Service Provider and Customer
- Store website - any website or subpage located at sklep.renex.pl.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of Products, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Distance Sale Agreement via the Online Store.
- Collection in store - Order as defined above, with a specific pickup location in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek.
- CSO - Customer Service Office, also called the Customer Service Line, open from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 16.00.
III. General principles
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Buyer is to read the Regulations and accept its provisions before concluding a sales agreement or agreement for the provision of services by electronic means (at the stage of registration of an account in the Online Store).
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the order due to lack of availability of goods. In such a situation, the Seller shall immediately, but at the latest within thirty days from the conclusion of the agreement, notify the Buyer thereof. In case of prepayment, he undertakes to return the amount paid.
- The Goods offered by the Seller are brand new and, to the extent specified by the manufacturer of the Goods or its statutory representative, are covered by the warranty. The Seller is not a guarantor within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The prices of the Products are given in Polish zloty and are net prices, i.e. they do not include VAT applicable to the product. The Product price does not include the Product delivery costs. The total gross cost, i.e. including VAT is presented in the cart, already at the first stage of placing the Order.
IV. Services provided by electronic means
- The services provided by electronic means under Regulations herein consist of making it possible to make purchases in the RENEX Online Store.
- The Customer's account is a function available in the system of the Online Store after entering the e-mail address and password, enabling, among other things, tracking the stages of the order on the Seller's website, viewing the order history, editing the Buyer's data and changing the password, changing and correcting personal data, etc.
- The creation of a Customer Account requires registration. Registration is free and voluntary. After registration, an individual Customer Account is created for the Buyer. For this purpose, the Customer should provide: name, surname, login and password. Login is a unique sequence of alphanumeric characters (e-mail address), necessary to gain access to the Customer's Account, determined independently by the Customer. The password is a sequence of alphanumeric characters determined by the Customer, according to the rules specified on the website of the On-line store. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it from unauthorized access by third parties.
- After filling in the registration form, a confirmation message will be sent to the given e-mail address.
- The Buyer may at any time terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means. The Service Provider may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means with 7 days' notice if the Buyer has not been active in the shop, in particular has not placed an order or logged in to the Client's Account within 12 months from the last activity. Termination of the agreement by either party, as well as its termination by mutual consent shall be tantamount to blocking the Buyer's access to the Customer's Account and its removal.
- The Service Provider may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means with 7 days' notice if:
- the purpose of registration or the manner of using the services is clearly contrary to the rules and purpose of the Store;
- the Buyer's activity is contrary to applicable moral standards, incites to violence or committing a crime, and if it violates the rights of third parties;
- has received an official notice of the unlawful nature of the data provided or the activities related to it;
- has obtained reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided or the activity related to it and has previously notified the Buyer of its intention to block access to the Customer's Account;
- The Buyer is allowed to send unsolicited commercial information;
- The Buyer grossly or persistently violates the provisions of the Regulations.
- The notice of termination of the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means submitted by the Service Provider shall be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. Termination of the agreement for provision of services by electronic means shall result in permanent removal of the Client's Account. The notice of termination of the agreement for provision of services by electronic means submitted by the Client may be submitted by sending its contents to the e-mail address provided for contact.
- The termination or termination with the consent of the parties to an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means shall not affect the performance of sales agreements already concluded, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The service provided by electronic means as part of the registration of the Customer's Account is also a free "Newsletter". In order to receive the "Newsletter" the Customer should provide his or her e-mail address. Resignation from the subscription consists in clicking on the link provided in the footer of each "Newsletter" and following the instructions.
V. Placing orders
- The submission of the Order by the Customer is connected with his obligation to make payment. The Buyer may place Orders:
- via the Online Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, after registering and logging in to the Customer's Account
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, in that case:
- the Buyer is obliged to provide the data necessary to complete the order;
- The scope of data necessary in this case includes at least the indication of the selected goods, their quantity, as well as the Buyer's data, i.e.: name and surname, contact details and delivery address;
- The scope of necessary data may vary depending on the method of order execution chosen by the Buyer;
- The Buyer will receive an e-mail message concerning the order execution.
- The content of the websites of the Online Store does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code, it should be treated as an invitation to conclude an agreement.
- Contact by phone regarding Orders placed is possible through the Customer Service Line only during its working hours specified on the website of the Online Store.
- The Seller shall issue a personal proof of purchase (invoice) for the ordered goods. The Buyer is obliged to provide data consistent with the actual state of affairs necessary to issue a purchase document during the process of placing an Order or creating a Customer Account.
- The condition for the execution of the Order by the Seller, is to correctly fill in the form on the website of correct contact details, in particular telephone number and e-mail address. If the given data are not complete, the Seller shall make efforts to obtain them from the Buyer using the given contact data. If the contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- The Buyer agrees to the issuing and sending by electronic means, to the e-mail address indicated by him, an electronic image of the billing documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also authorizes the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, the rules of their storage and the procedure for making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- Creating an account in the Online Store constitutes an explicit consent of the Buyer to place personal data in the database of the Seller's Online Store in order to process them in connection with the execution of the Order. The Buyer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
- After placing an Order, the Seller shall generate an e-mail (sent to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account), which will contain confirmation of acceptance of the Order and further instructions on how to proceed, depending on the method of receipt and payment for the Products ordered by the Customer.
- 9. The Sales Agreement is concluded for Orders placed always with an obligation to pay:
- through the Website of the Store at the moment of receipt by the Buyer of an e-mail containing information about acceptance of the Order for execution;
- via email@example.com in the course of correspondence after the confirmation of all terms and conditions of the Order by a CSO employee, and if the Buyer is a Consumer, his or her statement is effective if it was made by the Seller on paper or another durable medium at the latest at the time of delivery of the ordered item.
- The validity period of the Order in case of choosing any method of payment before shipment of the Goods is 7 days from the date of its submission. If the Buyer does not pay the full price for the Goods resulting from the Order to the indicated account number within the aforementioned period, the Order may be cancelled by the Seller, and the Buyer may not demand from the Seller its execution - unless the Parties agreed otherwise.
- With the reservations described in III section 3, the Seller undertakes to accept the Order for each quantity of goods during the day for one Buyer.
- The Seller executes Orders placed through the Online Store operated at sklep.renex.pl only in Poland.
VI. Forms of payment
- In the case of placing an Order, the availability of payment methods depends on its content and the method of delivery of the Products chosen by the Customer. The payment methods available for a given Order are visible to the Customer on the Online Store's website when placing an Order.
- Payment to the Seller's account - ordinary transfer. The Buyer pays the price for the Order by payment to the account specified by the Seller. Receiving by the Seller of the full price for the Order is a necessary condition for the execution of the Order. For the speed of completion of the Order, it is important to provide your name and surname and the order number in the title of the payment.
- Payment to the account (e-Payment, e-Transfer, credit card payment) - online payment. Payment by means of an electronic transaction can be made via a specialist payment service provided by the Seller in the Online Store (e.g. www.dotpay.pl). If the Buyer chooses this form of payment, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with a direct link to the payment service page where he will be able to make payment quickly and efficiently. In case the Buyer uses payment by payment card or credit card, we would like to inform you that not all payment and credit cards have the option to pay by means of online payment services.
- Payment on delivery of the Products - cash on delivery payment. The Buyer has the possibility to pay the price for the Order when it is delivered by a courier company. An employee of the courier company charges the Buyer a fee equal to the value of the purchased goods, transport and collection costs. These fees are added at the moment of placing the Order by the Buyer and are visible in the appropriate field of the Order form in the Online Shop.
- the Store's website. In order to verify creditworthiness, it is necessary to provide truthful data, which are specified in the installment form. Our employee will contact the person placing the Order and inform about the result of the creditworthiness verification. The final decision in case of a refusal to grant a credit is made by the bank cooperating with Dotpay S.A. If the application is accepted, we will send information on the procedure. The list of banks cooperating with Dotpay S.A. as well as detailed information on the procedure of Installment Purchase are available at dotpay.pl/platnosci_online/raty_online and at sklep.renex.pl. The result of verification is sent by Dotpay to the Buyer and the Seller.
VII. Delivery and transport
- The deliveries of Products ordered by the Store at sklep.renex.pl are made in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The time of shipment depends on the selected method of payment, in particular the moment of crediting the Seller's account in the case of forms of payment before shipment of the Goods.
- The expected delivery time of the Products is given by the Seller in the e-mail message confirming the Order.
- The cost of delivery is calculated automatically in the second step of the purchasing process. In case of orders realized through the option "Personal collection at the RENEX office", i.e. with collection of the ordered goods at the RENEX office, the delivery cost is 0 PLN regardless of the value of the order.
- The delivery of Orders shall be made by means of a specialist courier company providing transport services on behalf of the Seller.
- In the case of courier companies, the maximum weight of the sent equipment is 300 kg (for larger orders, it is possible to set the price for transport individually). Couriers are required to bring into the apartment equipment of weight not exceeding 30 kg.
- If delivery is not possible for reasons attributable to the Customer, in particular, but not limited to the absence of the person authorized to receive the Order at the place of receipt, or lack of the appropriate amount necessary to pay the full price for the Order, information will be left about the place and time at which you can receive the Order.
- In case of unsuccessful delivery attempt, the Order shall be returned to the Seller's warehouse. Re-delivery of the goods will be possible after paying the costs resulting from the return of the goods (costs equal to the costs of delivery).
- Upon receipt of the product sent to the indicated address, we recommend that you first pay attention to the external condition of the delivered shipment. In case of visible mechanical damage or other disturbing objections to the condition of the packaging - including logistical protection - we strongly recommend to refuse it. If the external condition of the consignment does not raise any objections, still in the presence of the deliverer, please check its content. In case of any remarks concerning the technical and visual condition and completeness of the received product, it is absolutely necessary to prepare a damage report. The necessary forms are at the disposal of the delivery person, who is also obliged to certify the irregularities found.
- In the case of damage to the shipment during transport or objections to the quantity of the delivered Goods, it is necessary to write a damage report in the presence of the courier. The protocol shall include the date, time of delivery and description of damage or shortage of the Goods and packaging, and then the signed protocol shall be sent to the Seller to the correspondence address and/or to the e-mail contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of any complaint about the delivery and/or the Goods, please notify the Seller immediately about such an event via the Customer Service Line or e-mail address email@example.com giving the invoice number and order number.
- Every item purchased in the RENEX store is brand new and has a manufacturer's warranty. Detailed conditions and duration of the warranty depend on the type and purpose of the equipment and the manufacturer.
- In the event that the purchased goods are defective, the Consumer is entitled:
- to use the warranty services directly at RENEX or to carry out the warranty claim procedure through the Seller (applies to products covered by the warranty). Information on the duration of the warranty is included in the packaging of each product;
- make a warranty claim to the Seller (legal basis: Civil Code). A warranty complaint may be submitted by means of a complaint form, in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to RENEX;
- on the principles provided for in the Civil Code under the warranty, the Customer may demand:
- replacement of the product with a defect-free one;
- price reduction;
- withdrawal from the agreement - if the defect is significant;
- The Seller shall inform the Customer about the handling of the complaint within 14 days of its submission;
- The Buyer loses the rights on account of warranty for defects in the Product if he did not check the Product thoroughly in time and in the manner adopted for the Goods and Products of this type and did not immediately notify the Seller of the defect, and if the defect came to light only later - if he did not notify the Seller immediately after its detection.
IX. Withdrawal from the agreement
- According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code has the right to withdraw from a sales agreement without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the delivery of goods. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before the deadline.
- The withdrawal is made by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the agreement, in particular using the form and sent by any channel of agreement at a distance, among others:
- by e-mail, to email@example.com
- in writing, to the address of RENEX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek with a note "Customer Service Office - return of goods".
- The Seller shall immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of intent to withdraw from the sales agreement, to the e-mail address indicated by the consumer.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement at no cost, except:
- additional costs incurred by the consumer in choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller and
- direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs)
- the costs of returning the goods if, by their nature, those goods cannot normally be returned by post.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance sales agreement referred to in paragraph 1. does not apply to the consumer with regard to agreements:
- for the provision of services, if the trader has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the performance began that he will lose the right of withdrawal once the trader has performed;
- where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market which are outside the trader's control and which may occur before the withdrawal period expires;
- where the performance is for an unprocessed item produced to the consumer's specifications or to meet his personalised needs;
- where the subject-matter of the service is an item that is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf life;
- in which the service is provided for an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject matter of the service is an item which, by its nature, is inseparably connected with other items after delivery;
- where the consumer has specifically requested the trader to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides additional services other than those which the consumer has requested, or supplies items other than replacement parts necessary for the performance of the repair or maintenance, the consumer shall have a right of withdrawal in respect of those additional services or items;
- If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal from the agreement, the consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, i.e. no later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the address. The consumer may also return the goods by handing them over for collection to a person authorized by the Seller, while observing the above mentioned deadlines. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Product before its expiry.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs) with a view to choosing such a way that the goods reach the Seller in an undamaged condition.
- The consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of an item resulting from its use beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
- The Seller, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the agreement, will reimburse the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of goods, subject to paragraph 4. The Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another method of reimbursement that does not involve any costs for him.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the consumer himself, he or she may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until he or she has received the item back or the consumer has provided evidence of having sent it back, whichever is the earlier.
- The Seller does not accept COD shipments.
- Return address:
RENEX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa
al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e,
- In case of a decision to return the purchased goods, please contact the Customer Service Line, where the Buyer will receive comprehensive information about the return procedure.
X. Data and transaction security
- Out of concern for the safety of Buyers, the Seller has established cooperation with a specialist company - electronic payment service, www.dotpay.pl, which guarantees the highest security of electronic transactions.
- These transactions are made on the service server on specially secured sites and the Seller has no access to any transaction details. The payment system offered by the payment service does not allow the Seller to store Buyer's confidential data, in particular payment card numbers etc., in databases. Payment data is encrypted using SSL protocol with a length of 256 bits and the Seller is only notified about the success or failure of the transaction.
- All data entrusted to the Seller by the Buyer is best protected against unauthorized access and stored in accordance with applicable law.
XI. Final provisions
- All goods, names and trademarks published on the pages of the Online Store are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- The conditions of purchase presented on the pages of the Store apply only to Orders placed via the Online Store.
- The Seller informs that it makes every effort to ensure that the information about the Goods presented on the pages of the Online Store is consistent with the catalogue data of the manufacturers.
- By registering Customer Accounts, the Buyer agrees to the storage and processing by the Seller of the personal data contained in the order, for purposes related to the execution of the Order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133 item 883 as amended). The Customer's personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper performance of services provided under the Terms and Conditions, in particular to entrepreneurs acting as intermediaries in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies for the purpose of postage.
- All complaints and comments concerning the operation of the Online Store should be submitted to the Seller via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for technical problems or technical limitations occurring in the computer equipment, terminal equipment, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, which prevent the Customer from properly using the Online Store and the services offered through it.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable laws shall apply. Placing an Order in the Online Store means acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
- Product descriptions, photographs and press releases are taken from a database owned by RENEX, based in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego, 87-800 Włocławek. Any commercial use of product information displayed at sklep.renex.pl is prohibited.